Things that make me go mmmmm...

Welcome to the things that I share, My page, My Life,. My thoughts, My ideas, My questions, My opinions, basically all
things that make me go hmmm.....

Thursday 18 March 2010

Whats that place called with all the books??

Why is it when I go for a coffee, either Starbucks or Pacific Coffee. Its full of students with their laptops "studying" there. I say "studying" because it what they seem to be doing but how can you study when people around you are chatting and enjoying themselves? There is so much that puts you off. It begs the question, 1) Surely a place like home or somewhere quiet is better suited for studying? 2) And how much space do they really NEED? and 3) can they really do any studying? I know that I probably couldn't.

To be honest I know if I go to a coffee shop to study, I'm actually just posing...looking intelligent, and saying 'hey, I'm very professional because I can work while I'm surrounded by all these people, and also I look good doing it, and one more last thing whatever I'm doing its important'.

Obviously my age is showing because I swear that there's a really good place, I know that not only is it quiet but also if you need answers, this place has it, This place is called a LIBRARY.
Are the days of going to spend a few hours in the library gone? Is the coffee shop the 'new' library now? or is it the new trend?

The next time I go to into one of those coffee shops I might have to bring a text book along so that I can look intelligent
not to mention also also fashionable.

No comments:

Post a Comment