Things that make me go mmmmm...

Welcome to the things that I share, My page, My Life,. My thoughts, My ideas, My questions, My opinions, basically all
things that make me go hmmm.....

Thursday 18 March 2010

Wearing a mask sometimes isn't that bad...

Recently I have been ill. Its funny how I always seem to be ill at this time of the year...last year and the year before that...I'm beginning to think its part of my own health cycle, something I have to get through every year, just like clockwork. And each time takes a while to get better. though there is of course alot of disadvantages, there is also some advantages...1) You get to wear a cool mask ( well, I think its pretty cool...and look like you are going to do a bank job, though NOT a good idea to actually try this..2) when people think you are sick, you get your own personal space, no matter where you are...even if there is no more space..this is good for the MTR especially during rush hour, 3) Even though you probably get the 'evil' look from people nearby everytime you sneeze or cough, you can still have fun terriorising them by trying to stand next to them...then you can watch them squirm and try to move away as fast as they can...and 4) wearing a mask can help you hide all those bits you forgot to clear around the mouth when you were having your lunch/dinner(!).

So the next time you have to wear a mask, just enjoy the mischievous fun that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment