Things that make me go mmmmm...

Welcome to the things that I share, My page, My Life,. My thoughts, My ideas, My questions, My opinions, basically all
things that make me go hmmm.....

Tuesday 21 February 2012

More cars and more dangers?

Lately, The HK Government is considering letting Mainland drivers the opportunity to drive from the Mainland into HK. Now, I have to admit that I'm one of those people who thinks that since 97, HK has been going going through a process of change that so far isn't too pleasing. But the future is always changing. I can see alot of problems. With the influx of mainlanders coming through on a daily basis into HK, traffic is very heavy. HK is very small in the first place. Now with more mainlanders coming through with their cars, it just makes it more congested and more dangerous.

We always hear horrific stories from the mainland about their attitudes and value on life. This is what concerns me. Greatly. This has caused a grave concern within HK, and I feel it is necessary. But I have no doubt that this act will pass, but I just hope that it passes with more concern for the safety and consideration it greatly deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment