Things that make me go mmmmm...

Welcome to the things that I share, My page, My Life,. My thoughts, My ideas, My questions, My opinions, basically all
things that make me go hmmm.....

Tuesday 17 January 2012

A year in review 2011

Wow, what a year. I nave to admit, this has been the most busiest year for me. So much has happened. And I am truly grateful to my girlfriend, because without her, none of this would have been possible.

Usually at the beginning of each year, I would make my resolutions and like every year, they would only last about 2 months. But somehow this year, I actually achieved more than I can have imagined, which is a great sign. I managed to try new things (doing a small Marathon), goto new places (Korea, Kaiping, Beijing), learn new things (swimming) and one of the most important for me (and I'm sure other people) lose weight, (17-18lbs). What a year. With 2012 here, 2011 is going to be very hard to beat. But with something already planned this year, I think this year is going be even better. Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment