Things that make me go mmmmm...

Welcome to the things that I share, My page, My Life,. My thoughts, My ideas, My questions, My opinions, basically all
things that make me go hmmm.....

Sunday 14 November 2010

Happy in Japan

Recently I went to Japan. It was a long planned trip (my friend doing all the planning. But who am I to stand in the way of someone so determined.) When it comes to holidays, I usually don't planning so much so far ahead. It doesn't mean I don't plan, I just don't plan 6 months ahead. I'm not complaining, far from it. Just tell where to go and I'm happy. So this time we, (being. My friend, my girlfriend and I) went to the north of Japan, away from the local tourist places and aimed for the local areas. This meant no English and no picture pointing, pure Japanese. The place we went to was a place called Aomori. Gorgeous scenery but quite far from Tokyo. The weather was cool and dry. Our holiday lasted 7 days. I'm not going to go into each day as that would take too long and you, the reader would get tedious (I probably would just give up writing,anyway) but everytime I go to Japan, I am always amazed by the devotion and dedication to the health of their society, the cleaness and politeness of the people. no matter whether its the city or local small town, the response is the same. We visited lots of places, that was beauty in scenery and tasted the local delicacies available. The 7 days seemed like 3 days. There was a lot travelling but it was worth it. When it came to leaving we were quite reluctant but had no choice. Everytime I get back home, the comparisons I make are just too obvious, the people and the cleaness. It always seems like I have got off being high and have fallen back to earth. I suppose Japan is great and I would be satisfied with Japan all my life, but I doubt if I could find a better dim sum place or a place that serves curry fishballs the way Hong Kong does. Home indeed is home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment